IMPACT WINDOWS in Palm Beach County
In 2005, Hurricane Wilma cost Florida $20.6 billion in damages. And that’s not the worst hurricane Florida has seen. While you may not be able to prevent all of the effects of future hurricanes, you can do your part to prepare against damage to your home. One way to do so is to install impact windows.
ARMOR-VUE impact windows were designed, manufactured, and tested to withstand winds of up to 390 miles an hour. They are built to stand firm against flying debris, potentially saving you hundreds, even thousands, of dollars to replace damaged windows and other items.
Benefits of Impact Windows for Florida Residents
Besides the superior protection against the frequent Florida hurricanes and storms, impact windows also provide Florida residents with the following features:
- Reduced noise. Impact windows greatly reduce outside noise, which is important not only during storms, but also day to day, when loud machines and noisy neighbors interrupt your peace.
- Improved visibility. Impact windows reduce solar heat, but do not darken the view like other temperature controlling windows.
- Protection against sunlight. Impact windows block 99% of UV light. This reduces sun exposure and fading of valuables such as furniture and photos—not to mention protecting your family from the harsh UV rays.
- Prevention of burglaries. With shatter-resistant glass, impact windows make it very difficult for a burglar to enter.
- Improved energy efficiency. Impact windows insulate your Florida home, keeping cool air in and reducing air conditioning costs.
Installing impact windows in Florida will protect your home and family from Florida’s storms and improve your home’s value. Call us at 561-988-2444 to schedule an in-home consultation today!